It's hard to believe that you're right in the middle of South Salt Lake when your in Wheeler Farm. Amid all the business buildings, homes and busy roads lie acres of wilderness with tractor pulled hay rides, cows, ponies, pigs, and chickens. Every Tuesday, my sister-in-law and many of her neighbors get together somewhere like the zoo, Tracey Aviary or this time, Wheeler Farm. We were invited to go and we have loved it! It a nice chance to get out and do summer things together. LT loves to be with other kids, especially his cousins and he loves to see new and interesting things. 

He got to feed the ducks...

Play in a tree house...

and look at some cool tractors with his cousins
He had so much fun that he was completely tuckered out! On our way home I found a house that I want. I love the Cape Cod style...It looks even better in person and will look fabulous with some nice landscaping and a new garage door. 




No comments:
Post a Comment