Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An Intelligent Realization


LT and I were sitting at our table enjoying our breakfast of Honey Bunches of Oats and Major made her entrance into the room in her regular fashion - slipping and sliding and tearing in to the room as fast as she could to get directly under LT's chair where all the tiny (and sometimes very large) morsels of food fell on the floor. LT looked at her and started chatting to me about her paws. He said, "Mayjo has paws...I don't have paws because I have feeties and hands." I was taken aback a little by this comment. I am always impressed by the way he talks for his age, but this comment was pretty intelligent! What a little guy he is!

Oh, and by the way, LT has not had to use his diaper since he woke up this morning. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it seems that Landon is well on his way to being completely potty trained! Yeeeeee haw!!!!!!

1 comment:

Baird Family said...

Trev and LT need to spend more tiem together so LT's talking and potty skills can rub off on us!