Friday, June 13, 2008

#1 in the #2 business!!


I don't want to be too descriptive of what just happened today. Suffice it to say, that LT went #2 in the toilet all by himself! He just told me he needed to go, I plopped him on the toilet and he just, WENT! I haven't pushed potty training yet, because I have heard from many sources that pushing the issue just isn't worth it. As a result, he is pretty much training himself at 2 years and 4 months. After he went, something very unexpected happened. I got TEARY-EYED!!!!! I was just so proud that emotions overcame me! Anyway, as a reward we are getting him a brand new matchbox car!

1 comment:

Baird Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! This will help us so much at keeping in touch after we move.
So LT is potty training...NO FAIR! You are the luckiest mom alive.
Hey just so you know, Logan has a blog too. You can find the link from mine.