Thursday, June 19, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Is anybody else a fan of "So You Think You Can Dance"? I haven't really been able to watch it the last few seasons but now that we have DVR I record it and watch it when I have 10 minutes here or 10 minutes there. Last Friday, Travis was making butter toffee and LT was in bed and I said, "Well, while you're making this, I'll go and watch So You Think You Can Dance." and turned to go plop on the couch. Travis said, "Wait......I want to watch it with you." My jaw dropped to the floor, he doesn't like ANY of my shows let alone shows with DANCING in it. I said, "seriously?" and he said, "yeah...so?" So...we had a wonderful night of dance! Here is my favorite peformance of the night, which is a little suprising because I usually like pretty dances, this one is not pretty, but I think they did an awesome job.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

No way I love So you think you can dance!!! I have watched it since season one and am totally addicted, its me summer show...good pick of favorite dance last week too :)

Baird Family said...

You already know I love it. I'm having a hard time picking out my favorites this season, so we'll see how ti goes as the season progresses. So far I've been really happy about who's gone home.

Heather said...

I love that show too! Although I don't really have a favorite yet, it's still too early. I do know that Thayne, Matt, Gev, and Courtney (not the short haired one) are all from Utah and Thayne and Matt danced with Odyssey, only my single most favorite dance company in Utah! So I think that is pretty cool. So, it doesn't look like you are the only one who likes that show :)

Lizz said...

I usually don't catch them as they come on, so the only time I see them is when MTV or VH1 has a marathon where they show the whole season. I love it, but it makes me miss dance!

Logan said...

I love this show too! Unfortunately Ryan makes funny of me the entire time I'm watching it. I'm one episode behind, thank goodness for DVR's! My favorite coreographer is Wade Robson though, he always thinks of crazy things. Check out his website to see some cool routines.

Me, Myself and I said...

Have you seen "So You Think You Can Dance" on Bravo? It's my new fav dance show -- I believe it's in reruns now. Bravo reruns everything a millions times over.

Me, Myself and I said...

oh my gosh, i am such a dork! i meant "step it up and dance" on bravo!!!! duh, me. lol.