Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Fun!


Swimming, barbeque, games and lots of laughs! We had our annual Dalley family get together this past weekend and had a great time! One of my most favorite things in the world is being with my family! Some of the highlights of the weekend includes
1. Swimming in my parent's neighborhood pool and watching LT swim all by himself with water wings!
2. Eating all the yummy food, thanks to my parents for providing it!
3. Playing "Pit" and "Don't Eat Pete" with my family. Things got pretty loud and nuts!
4. Watching LT and all the nieces and nephews play with Sparkelers.
5. Having McKenzie, my niece play with my hair! Ahhhh, I wish I could hire her to be my professional hair player-wither!
6. Taking fun pictures of all of us, especially the pyramid.



the adults tried it...and this is what we ended up with!

2 comments:

Kelli Dalley said...

Aren't we CUTE! I'm glad we're a family that knows how to have some fun.

Courtney said...

I know! I love these pictures!