Welcome to the Child family blog! There are so many things that happen in my family that I just really want to post somewhere but haven't been able to because I don't have a place to do it!! Like when recently LT overheard me tell my story of making frosting in my Kitchen Aid and how powdered sugar exploded all over the kitchen, he retold the story to me in the cutest way. He said, "and den I dumped the fwawsting into the Kitchen-Aid" (said while he was making a dumping action with his hand), "and den I turned the Kitchen-Aid on....and den POOOOFFFFF!!! (said while he was making an exploding action with his arms). So amazingly cute! So, finally I have a spot to write about milestones, thoughts, funny situations, memorable experiences, etc. So, I hope enjoy this blog. I think I'm going to enjoy doing it.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys finally got a blog! Thanks for the new receipe and I'm glad to hear that you watch Jon and Kate Plus 8. I love that show!
Post a Comment