Travis is home from Youth Conference, yay!!! He went up to Utah State for 2 1/2 days. I always hate it when he's gone, but I survived!
While LT and I were waiting for Travis to come home today, I was cleaning up lunch and LT was running around. I heard in the other room LT say, "You go to time out right there Giraffe!" I went to go look at what he was doing and this is what I saw.

LT had thoughtfully and carefully placed the Giraffe we got from Jamaica in time out. Nose to the corner and everything! This is exactly what I do with LT when he's done something naughty! Anyway, I thought it was funny and had to share!




4 comments:
Hey Courtney and Travis! I am so glad you guys have a blog so we can keep in touch! You little LT is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing so good! We should get together and hang out sometime! You guys are the ones that introduced us to "Joy Luck" and that is one of our favorite places to eat! We should meet up there sometime! Let us know if you would be up for that!
Erin
I have a had time believing that LT ever does anything naughty enough to get put in time out.
OH MY HECK THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS!! I am glad you included a pic with this too...made the story that much more funny! Thanks for sharing!
Love you guys!
Linds
Naughty, naughty giraffe! Well, it looks like LT comprehends consequences. Good parenting, I'm sure.
:)
Post a Comment