Thursday, June 26, 2008

Calling All Chefs!


Hey everyone! I am in need of fast, light AND delicous summer recipes for dinner. Does anyone have any they can send over to me? I would love you forever if you would share your culinary knowledge with me. You can comment under this message OR send me an email at Courtney_Child@hotmail.com.


Thanks a MILLION!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl!
Kabobs are easy and fun - and you can use chicken, beef or seafood - interspersed with any kind of veggie! - And to add flavor, marinate them in your favorite dressing (very easy). You don't even have to BBQ them if you don't want to deal with that - but just throw them in the oven and broil them ;)

Erin said...

Hey Courtney! My family and I have created a blog with all our favorite recipes. It is a work in progress and we need to add alot of our "favorite" ones on there still. Check it out. You might find something you like:
http://greavesrecipes.blogspot.com

Good luck!!

Courtney said...

Thanks everyone for your recipes. I am going to use them!