Thursday, October 2, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Yes! A couple of people pretty seriously.
2. What kind of car did you drive?: I drove the cutest ever little RED Mazda Miata. I very lovingly named him Zac.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: I was on a date with a huge group of people from Viewmont. I was trying to impress people since I didn't know who they were. We had a hot dog cookout and some genius brought hotdogs stuff with cheese. I had the worst GAS ever and somebody made me laugh and I accidentally let a pretty loud one loose. Unfortunately, everyone heard and nobody laughed. Even more unfortunate, it happened again about 5 minutes later!
4. Were you a party animal?: No
5. Were you considered a flirt?: Yes, I was the one in the worst way!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: I was in the band in Junior High but quite that for Drama and Dance
7. Were you a nerd?: I always thought of myself as a nerd, yes.
8. Were you on any varsity teams?: No
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Yes! Oh dear, oh Davis High School, we'll fight for youuuuuu! We'll fight for Davis we're up to stuff we never ever ever bluff against the ones from Davis, none can progress...Three cheers for Davis it's D-H-S - Ra! Ra!
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Ms. King (dance teacher)
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: umm, on a lunch table with friends?
13. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: Mark Howard and David Jolley
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Yes, with the knowledge I have now!
15. What do you remember most about graduation?: doing a cheer on the podium when they called my name.
16. Where did you go senior skip day?: I don't remember
17. Have you gained weight since then?: Sigh, I have been running 3 miles a day trying to lose 5 pounds. It's not working.
18. Who was your prom date?: Michael Kennard and the next year was Ben Sperry. Both were the funnest dances ever!
19. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?:
Yes!
20. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?: Don't care so much about what other people think. Don't go out with a guy just to be nice.
If you read this your tagged!

No comments: