Today I went shopping with my quest to spend only $50 a week on groceries, diapers and toiletries. So far, so good! I got some food storage items and items that I need for meals this week. The total I spent this week was $45. My favorite deals that I stocked up on were:

Albertsons:
22.5 ounce Filippo Olive Oil - originally like $11 but it was on sale for $6.99 and I had a $1 off coupon PLUS I got a free bag of Halloween candy valued up to $3. So I spent $5.99 plus got a bag of free Halloween candy.
Sun Maid Raisins, snack size boxes 14 ct. - On sale for $1 but I had a $1 off 2 coupon. So I got 2 bags for $1
Bnls/Sknls Chicken Breasts from the Butcher Block - was $1.88/lb.. It looks like really nice chicken, like no fat!
Macey's:
Milk - 3/$6 great deal!
16 oz. American Beauty pasta - $.89
WF Apple juice, the huge bottles 96 oz. - $1.69
Picsweet frozen veggies - $.79
Reams:
Light Bulbs 4 count - $.88
Mini Carrots - $.88
Glow in the Dark Stick - $.59




2 comments:
Wow! You are quite the little shopper! I need to shop like you...our grocery bill is like over a 100 BUCK-A-ROOS a WEEK! AAAAHHHHH!! But then again, we do have 3 hungry and GROWING kids. I swear, they eat more than most kids do. Oh well!
LOVE YA!
Here's Julia...Helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!I like tooo goooo shhhooppiinggg.BYE!Well NOOOO!What are you doing right now?I might see you soooooooooooooooooooooooon!BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello little miss shopper. I had an exciting experience this weekend that I thought you would appreciate. My friend took me to a store called Mr Thrifty's. It's a grocery store that has discount groceries because the cans are dented or boxes got nudged. I was very hesitant to go BUT I was surprised at how much of the stuff was totally untouched and still discounted! I got 4 FULL bags of groceries (all name brand items that I would normally avoid) for $18! Pretty good, right?
Post a Comment