At the last race, Travis' racing partner wrecked the bike so they've been scrambling to get it ready again for this race. They got it ready just in time. Travis and 2 other teammates took turns riding in this 4 hour endurance race. Travis raced a total of 2 hours. At one point Travis was practically a minute ahead and then someone lost their bike chain and they had to stop the race and get everyone off the track. That means that when the race starts again, you all start at the same point again. Travis lost his minute lead! This is when the race got interesting. Travis and another guy were just seconds apart for the rest of the race which was about 45 minutes to go. Travis was ahead, then the other guy was ahead then Travis was ahead again and then the other guy. I almost had to close my eyes...I couldn't take the suspense.
They were as close as they were in this picture the last lap and I was just dying and I'm sure Travis was too. Travis pulled ahead and WON the race. Congratulations Travis! So, overall, this puts him in 1st for the Championship. I have such a talented husband!




4 comments:
Congratulations Travis! So when does LT get a mini bike?
LOGAN! Don't even ask! The thought FRIGHTENS me!
YEAH Travis! I can't wait to tell Ben about this, I'm sure he appreciates it even more than I do.
You have a very cute family - who would have thought you would marry a motorcyle rider! congrats!
Post a Comment