Don't ask me how we found LT could do this but it's quite impressive. Kind of an odd talent hanging from a clothesline. Maybe he can be on "America's Got Talent" or something!
Just a note: I am not sure why he's wearing the same outfit in like, EVERY picture and video of him. He has tons of clothes, I guess we just take pictures and videos of him when he's wearing this outfit. I guess it IS my favorite outfit that he has!
Softball/Brig & Madi visit
6 days ago




4 comments:
So cute! I would definitely vote for him on 'America's Got Talent'!
On a side note I noticed you had a song from 'Enchanted' on your playlist and I love it! That is Trevor's favorite movie (shhh don't tell Ben).
Hahahahahahahaha! So funny and oh so talented...he got that from OUR side of the family!
That is my fave outfit too!
LOVE YOU!
haha funny,
cute kid.
:)
I would agree. That is some talent!
Post a Comment