Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Pictures

We want to get a family picture and some individual pictures of LT taken but I don't want to spend a grundle. Also, I want all our pics on a cd so I can do what I want with them, AND I want the pictures taken outdoors. Does anybody know of any photographers that would match this description?

7 comments:

The Caldwells said...

I don't know how expensive she is but Tiffany Moody does pictures (she graduated the year after us from Davis, but I can't remember her maiden name). Here is her blog so you can contact her and find out http://lensshot.blogspot.com/

Lizz said...

Stephanie Winger. It will cost $250, and she gives you all the pictures on cd and 20 of the best prints. She does a great job. Here is the website of the pictures that she took of me. You can link to her website from there.

http://www.picsbysteph.com/photos/lizzdaley/

Courtney said...

Thank you thank you!

Erin said...

Hey Courtney! My friend Kami took our family pictures. You can take a look at her photography blog:
http://kaminelson.blogspot.com

I think she is only about $100 (maybe more, she could have raised her prices since she took ours).

She gives you all your pictures on a CD too! You should check her out! Let me know if you want more info!!

Me, Myself and I said...

My sister. She's an art/photography major at Utah State. Also a photog at JC Penney's.

Baird Family said...

A friend of mine from high school did ours last fall. I think it was under $200 for her to take pictures at any location (we went to three in Brigham). We got the CD with all the pictures she took and she edited them. We loved them. http://www.picturesbyjess.com/

Courtney said...

Thank you everyone! I have some great options now!