For those of you who have requested to hear me sing, here you go. This was recorded during class, so you'll hear background noise. Sorry about the last part, you have to understand that I've only taken voice lessons for 2 months!
Softball/Brig & Madi visit
6 days ago




4 comments:
Oh Courtney, that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I had no idea your voice was so angelic! The only memory I have of your voice is when you kareokeed Carpenter songs with mom's Kareoke machine. What a hoot! But really, you have quite a talent. Thank you for posting this. LOVE YOU!
Here is Julia---hi amigo!I just wanted to say hi! now i,m going to say bye! BYE amigo!i love youuuuuuu!
Very impressive! You've got talent girl!
Courtney that was amazing!! You have a beautiful voice. Ben could hear it in the background and asked me if I was listening to Phantom. I said, "No it's Courtney." His response, "Really? Wow, she's really good!" He then paused his game to keep listening.
Way to go Court! I haven't had a chance to look at your blog since the baby was born, and that was just great. You should be very proud of yourself...
Post a Comment