I am so excited! I just wanted to share what I made tonight! It looks so cute on and will match most anything I wear. I am sure you've seen these before, but the band is interchangeable. So, I can have a ton of bands to match my clothes and just one watch face. Brilliant idea, whoever thought of it!
Softball/Brig & Madi visit
6 days ago




3 comments:
Oh my heck! That is sooooooooo darn cute! I have NOT seen these before. I am in the market for a new watch and this is just what I am looking for! Do you just get the stuff at Michaels or something? DO TELL! I smell a Bday present for you know who! Yes, she would LOVE it!
Linds
That is cute, I need a new watch! Thanks!
That is a very cute watch. I have never seen one like that before. You did a good job putting it together. I can never get things like that to actually turn out.
Post a Comment