Monday, November 17, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. I was in high school

2. flirting with any boy I could

3. dancing in the high school dance company

4. trying to figure out where to go to college

5. driving around my little red Mazda Miata



5 things on my to-do list today

1. go to my mom's

2. laundry

3. play with my boy

4. finish up a project for my at-home job

5. take my piles of newspapers to the recycle bin



5 snacks I enjoy

Only 5? Crap...

1. licorice

2. wheat thins

3. yogurt

4. cookies

5. apples/oranges

6. chips



5 things I would do if i was a millionaire

1. pay off my house

2. buy a larger home

3. have Travis retire

4. take my whole family on trips around the world

5. be very generous with my moolah



5 places I have lived

1. Seattle, WA

2. Boise, ID

3. Farmington, UT

4. Layton, UT

5. Clearfield, UT



5 jobs i have had

1. Bun Basket and Bakery

2. Convergys

3. Hug-a-Day Daycare

4. Hema Metrics

5. The best of them all...mother and homemaker



5 things I am passionate about

1. My religion

2. My family

3. Homemaking

4. Dancing

5. Being a good person



5 things I say often

1. Like...

2. I love you!

3. Honey

4. Um

5. How's it goin'?



5 things I want to do before I die

1. Write a book

2. Go back to school

3. Do something awesome that will make my mark in the world

4. See more of the world

5. Enjoy each moment of my life, because it's pretty darn great.



5 things i want/need

1. A larger home to fit the family I want

2. more kids

3. Decor for my whole house

4. a Meditteranean cruise

5. a treadmill



5 places I want to see/ visit

1. Scotland

2. Australia

3. New England area in the fall

4. the Meditteranean

5. Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables)



5 tv shows I can't live without

I am sorry, I can live without TV!!! But I like...

1. American Idol

2. So You Think You can Dance

3. What Not to Wear

4. Jon and Kate Plus 8

5. 17 kids and Counting



5 things you might not know about me

1. I am a Worry WORT!

2. I am shy

3. I have a birthmark about 6 inches above my belly button

4. I have had cancer twice

5. I am a hopeless romantic



5 people I tag

1. Lindsay

2. Kelli

3. Mariah

4. Mandy

5. Christine

No comments: