I was enjoying my time off during LT's nap, fiddling around on Adobe Photoshop. Nap times are precious and unfortunately they are a disappearing luxury. I got up, pleased with my work, stretched and took a bathroom break. It was then that I noticed that LT wasn't sleeping at all. He was playing in his crib and singing "GET A LOAD OF HONEY BUN TONIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHTTTTT!" over and over again. For those of you that don't recognize that song, it's from the musical South Pacific. I think I've sung it once or twice but didn't think he memorized the lines! I guess he was so bored in his crib that the only thing he had to do was sing. So there I was in bathroom, shaking my head and laughing my face off. Just had to share!
2 comments:
He sure memorizes songs fast! Such a cute kid. I guess I should get one of those some time.
Ok, I'm thinking your son has a photographic memory with music. What a cute little genius you have.
Post a Comment