
Is it......
a) Sand from the sandbox
b) An oatmeal facial mask
c) Brown sugar
d) #2 from his diaper
If you guessed C then you are correct! I received a call from my lovely sister who lives in Idaho. I love talking to her and every call is special since I don't talk as often as I'd like. I was still keeping an eye on LT who was eating a sucker from his Halloween candy stash. I got very involved in the conversation we were having and didn't realize that I should check on LT again (this was just like 2 minutes later than the last time I checked on him). My sister and I got to talking about how sweet LT is and what a great kid and then I realized...it's very quiet, what is going on? I ran to the kitchen, took one look, and busted up laughing. I should have been mad, but it was too funny. He had dragged the chair over to the kitchen counter, had opened the canister with brown sugar, and had eaten a lot of it (which you can tell by his face) and had spilled a lot of it all over Major and the floor. Major was frantically licking the floor because she knew this treat wouldn't last long before someone would yank it away from her. Ahhhh, the joys of being a mom.




4 comments:
I'm glad it wasn't option D!!!!
Mmmm, nothing like a mouthful of brown sugar. I'm sure Major was excited too.
Oh my crap, that is so stinkin funny!!! I have been waiting for this pic!! It is EXACTLY as I pictured!!!!! Hahahahhahahahahahaha! I hope our conversation was worth it??!!!
LOVE YOU!
Of course it was worth it!
Post a Comment