Friday, August 1, 2008

Roy Pool

I have the sunburn to prove that we went to the Roy City Pool for the day. We went with my sister-in-law's neighborhood "play group". I had never been there before and was pleasantly surprised at how much fun it was. I enjoyed myself and Landon did too.
The little girl standing next to the slide is Mckall. She loves Landon and played with him for a good hour.
Landon was much braver than I'd thought he'd be. They have some big, tall windy slides and Landon had no reservations about going down them. He was mad that I had to go down with him!

Here's LT with his lovely cousin Lexi


Towards the end of our day my nephew Adam, my niece Anna and my sister-in-law were getting brave on the diving board. Here are some pics and videos of that!

This is Adam doing a very impressive back flip


Anna doing a toe-touch!

And my favorite is the attempted back-flip that turned into a front-flip. This is my sister-in-law Kristin (a.k.a KiKi)

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Paul's work made the play structure at Roy Aquatic.

Courtney said...

NO way?! When did he get that job?