
I went in to LT's room this morning to get him out of bed. One of the first things he says to me is, "Can we have some Ice Christmas-pees?" I had to think about this one for a second and then it hit me. LT wants some RICE KRISPIES!!! I laughed out loud and so did he. LT speaks very well for his age (I am not bragging because I swear I had nothing to do with it, it's all him), but sometimes, he says some funny things that leaves me scratching my head. Here's a list of some of the latest.
LT Says: Can I have some Ice Christmas treats please?
Translation: Can I have some Rice Krispy Treats please?
LT Says: That mess is so bisgusting!
Translation: That mess is so disgusting!
LT Says: Is it clock o'noon?
Translation: I think this means, "Is it time for my nap?" He associates "noon" with nap I guess.
LT Says: Moozies!
Translation: Boobies (not sure where he got that one or WHY he says it at all, silly boy)
LT Says: Does Dada want some Bikini Bread?
Translation: Does Dada want some Zuchini Bread?
Translation: Does Dada want some Zuchini Bread?
LT Says: "Look at the muss!"
Translation: ??? (We're still trying to figure out what a "Muss" is)




2 comments:
He is so cute! I love hearing about the cute things kids do and say. All my nieces and nephews are getting older and unfortantley for me I don't hear them say funny things any more.
That is the cutest thing ever, especially bikini bread. I have a fun little list of words from when the girls were little. It is priceless. Landon is so lucky to have such an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment