
Then we ate lunch and headed to the Gateway Fountains. LT is the littlest guy if you can't tell where he is. It's too bad the video is grainy and weird...LT's expression and gestures were priceless! Oh well, that's what happens when you shrink the size of the video! This video is dedicated to my parents and they know the reason why!




6 comments:
Oh I wish I could be a kid again and run through the fountains too!
So, by the way what did you think about the So You Think You Can Dance Finalle? I ended up really liking this year after I vented about the first couple of episodes. :-)
That's funny you ended up liking the season, I feel the same way every year for American Idol! I liked Katie the very best, but knew she probably wouldn't win. I thought for sure Twitch would win because he had a cool personality. So I guess I was surprised when Joshua won, oh well he was good too.
Hello courtney,I love your blog. I,m living in clearfield we should get are kids together for a play date sometime.
Love love the first picture of Landon...too cute!
Looks like you've had a fun summer! Just to put in my two cents about SYTYCD...I did not like Joshua until about 4 weeks before the show ended and then I was a dedicated fan. I jsut thought he was so unique and was able to do anything they asked which is rare for a street dancer.
hey - good to see you and your cute family! Check my blog out at jennynoall.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment