The grandma in me has come out in full force since I learned that I was having a baby girl. I have been crocheting up a storm and have enjoyed every stitch. Here is what I've been working on.

This blanket took by far the longest. It is her blessing blanket.

Her little hat. It looks much cuter on something!

These are my favorite. I hope she can wear these sandals on the way home from the hospital.
Only 3 more weeks!
5 comments:
Her blessing blanket is BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had your motivation to try new thins and be so creative!
WOW I'm so impressed! they are all so beautiful, and so sweet that they are hand made! I'm so excited for you!!
HOLY MOLY!!! A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! Those shoes are way too cute to wear!!!! I am very impressed with your talent! LOVE YOU! Can't wait to meet her!
Wow, I would say you have a new talent. Where did you learn how to do this? Looks like fun. Can't wait to see her in them.
Wow you are talented. Those are so cute. I don't think I could ever do anything like that.
Post a Comment