Thanks to all of you for sending your email addresses so that I could make this blog private. I just want to make things as safe as possible while still being able to keep in touch with friends and family.
And now for some exciting news (no, we haven't had baby girl yet, I could only wish!), LT can ride a big-boy bike with NO training wheels! Seriously! He is still very wobbly, but he is doing a GREAT job. Especially since he's only 3 1/2. To me, that's astounding!
He's been riding a Razor scooter around and he pushes himself off, plants both feet on the board and coasts for a long time. I thought, "this kid has some good balance, I wonder if he could ride a bike without training wheels?" So, I took them off, pushed him around a bit on the bike, let go, and off he went. It was that easy. Amazing!
So, here is a picture for proof...
Softball/Brig & Madi visit
6 days ago




4 comments:
That is pretty neat. What a talented little boy (I bet he gets if from you).
WA-HOOOOOOO!!! That is sooooo AWESOME! What a big boy! Love ya!
WHAT?! That's awesome! He must have got his bike riding skills from his dad. What are you going to do when his pedal bike doesn't go as fast as dad's bike? :)
That's amazing, LT! I don't know if my 2 1/2 year old can even pedal yet!
Post a Comment