Friday, June 19, 2009

Change Is Good

We have had some BIG changes in our life and the life as we knew it is rapidly morphing into something different. It all started when we got pregnant and decided it was time to move into a bigger home. We sold our house quickly and had to move in with in-laws until we found a house we liked. During this time Travis got a promotion as a Regional Manger for his employer. We just found a house that we love and are closing beginning of July. The only thing is, it's a fixer upper and it will be awhile before we move in. Thankfully, my wonderful in-laws are ok with us staying at their house for awhile. You're the best D and J! Pretty soon, life will be again turned all around with a new baby girl. We only have about a month and a half! Yay!

So, there's a condensed version of what's been going on with our family. Now I will post pictures!
Me at 24 weeks pregnant
Cute grown-up LT in his new Spring clothes
Me at my tap dance recital. I am the pregnant one 4th from the right of the picture. We danced to "Does Your Momma Know" from "Mama Mia" Fun stuff!
Hubba, hubba hubby at the World Superbike Race at Miller Motorsports Park
Baby shower for my sister and her baby Jack. My sister and I are two weeks apart
Diaper cake I made for my sister

Dalley family Lagoon Day. LT LOVED the rides

LT hugging his favorite thing, a tractor. We were at Wheeler Farm here.
My cute sister and I showing off our bellies. My sister is 32 weeks and I am 30 weeks here.
We went to the Pleasants Grove's Rodeo last night and here are LT and Tori (cousins) making silly faces. These two are trouble when they are together!

3 comments:

Byron Events said...

Hey - good to see you back on blog! you are so dang cute pregnant - good luck with the house - i know all about the fixer uppers.

Logan said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog and are doing good. What dance studio are you dancing with? Your a cute little prego dancer! LT is getting so big I can't believe it. Tell Travis I said hi and congrats on the promotion.

The Ribbles said...

I am gald things are going well. So where is the new house? We also sold our house and are living with my parents. We have a bid in on a short sale, but those take a long time. We are hoping to hear on that in a few weeks.