Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Going Private!

Hi readers! I am going to make this blog private. If you would like to view my blog in the future, leave me a comment with your email address. I will make it private within a week or two!

Hope all is well with everyone!

7 comments:

Byron Events said...

just in case - you didn't get it on facebook - jennynoall@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Don't go :(
Just kidding...I'd love to be included tresorjc3@hotmail.com ;)

Baird Family said...

bsbaird@hotmail.com

Kelli Dalley said...

kcdalley@cableone.net

Unknown said...

I would love to be added. I love reading you blog. I don't want to sound werid because I don't know you but I just came across your blog awhile back and really enjoy reading it. I also have a son who will be 2 next month. I really think all boys are the same! I need to start a blog I just don't seem to have the time. Thanks, Heather.

The Kailing Family said...

yes please! mandylynnkailing@yahoo.cpm
2 weeks to go!! yeah

Me, Myself and I said...

Oh no - Do you know what this means? I means that your blog will no longer update in my follower thing on my Blogger dashboard. I will try to remember to check it!