Thursday, March 12, 2009

Catch up!

Right now, anything that requires motivation is not something I want to do. Hence, the neglected blog. I am either tired or sick and I only do what I need to get by. This pregnancy has been hard on me for some reason, I am not sure why. Maybe it's different this time around because it's a girl. Anyway, enough of my complaining. I am truly blessed and have a lot to be thankful for, which is what I need to focus on. So, here is a load of pictures from the past month. From Valentine's to LT's birthday to Travis' trip and things in between. Enjoy!


We celebrated LT's 3rd birthday 4 times. The first time was at my mom and dad's house. They had a cake and a present for him. They gave him these cool cars which LT loves as you can tell. He treats them like dolls, he puts them to bed (with his favorite blanky, sippy and book by the way) and makes sure they have breakfast, lunch and dinner. It really is super cute.



This is the look I got when I asked LT if he wanted to decorate Valentine cookies. He likes sugar cookies without frosting and couldn't believe we would molest them with brightly colored frosting and red hots. He got used to the idea and they turned out pretty cute!

We had a birthday party with my play group. In our little group we had 3 or 4 birthdays in the month of February so we just decided to celebrate everyone's birthday. It was cute and fun. LT loved celebrating his birthday yet again!
Travis and I agreed not to give each other anything for Valentine's Day. Well, I need to learn my lesson that Travis ALWAYS gives me something, no matter what we decide on. He gave me a dozen, beautiful roses. What a guy!


His final birthday party was with the family. I made him a race cake and a pinata (you can kind of see the pinata next to the front bike wheel.) He loved his party and had a super good time. He got a big-boy bike with a Lightning McQueen helmet. It took some getting used to, but he loves his bike and is quite good at it!

Travis has found a GREAT place to work. He is happy with what he does and really enjoys the people he works with. He fits right in because his boss and co-workers love motorcycles. They all went on a trip together to southern Utah.

So now, you're all caught up! Yay!

3 comments:

The Stephenson Family said...

Thanks for the catch up! I can't believe how grown up Landon looks! GEESH! The cake looks sweet, by the way! Way to go!
I hope you have many days ahead where you feel AWESOME!

LOVE YOU!

Me, Myself and I said...

Sounds like you've been very busy!

Hey guess what. My blog can be followed now, or whatever that is. Yay!

The Ribbles said...

You have such a cute family. I loved all the picutres.