Travis and I are seriously hopeless when it comes to naming our babies. We have completely different tastes! It really is amazing how much trouble we have coming up with just ONE name. We rehash the same conversation over and over and over for 9 whole months.
Thankfully, we have Landon now to help us. He has given us two great suggestions! Tell me which one you like the very best. It's a very difficult decision.
1. Figgely-Wiggely
2. Sponge Pat
Softball/Brig & Madi visit
6 days ago




4 comments:
hahaha.
I vote for #1. Sponge Pat is too close to an already well known celebrity.
For me, I LOVE Sponge Pat!
I am totally in favor of Figgely-Wiggely. It's very girly.
LT should really come out with his own book of baby names. I'm confident it would fly right off the shelves.
Tee hee hee... Brian likes Sponge Pat. Kelli likes Figgley-Wiggely. Mckenzie likes Sponge Pat. Sorry, Morgan's not here to vote. Hope that helps!
Post a Comment