Hi everyone! Have you noticed the new pink background? We are having a girl! I went in to the appointment expecting to find out it was a boy. I just KNEW it was a boy! So you can imagine my surprise when we saw a good shot of her bum and saw NOTHING there. I am blown away and still am. But we are thrilled! I love having a boy, he is my buddy but it will be fun to do ribbons, bows and frilly dresses. Yay!
10 comments:
Fun! You need a little girl to balance things out at that house, although she better like motorcycles or she'll be in big trouble!
Question:where did you get the turqoise swimsuit you wore in cancun?
Congrats! Girls are way more fun to dress! That's just so wonderful!
:)
:)
:)
so excited for you!! the bows and braclets are so much fun!!
YEAH! How fun for you! I love having both, it is the BEST!
YIPPPPEEEEEE! Now you get to learn how to do girlie-whirlie hair too! FUN FUN! Your little darlin' is going to be adorable!
CONGRATS!
Love ya!
Congrats! I think every mom should be blessed with a little girl...hair, bows, pink, shopping and the list could go on! Hope you are feeling good!
Same thing happened to me. I wanted my first to be a girl, got a boy. Then I just figured b/c I was having them 20 months apart it would be a boy and I wanted a boy again. But a girl came instead. Doesn't matter what you thought what you wanted - you get the child you were suppose to - and you love them to death! Congrats! Girls are fun!!!
Congrats! Has Travis already started looking for a pink motorcycle for her?
Very fun. I am sure she will be one of the cuttest litte girls! Just like her mom. :)
Post a Comment