
Landon got his pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. The whole pictures taking session was enjoyable for both of us. Landon loved the attention he was getting and must like to have cameras on him because he really hammed it up and smiled his very finest.
A little about Landon...
Landon is now 3-years-old. He loves anything with wheels, especially cars. It's what he plays with most of the day. He is a smart kid and catches on to things quickly. He has a talent for speaking and talks very clear and well for his age. He can sing many primary songs by himself as well as many other songs. He knows his ABC's and can count to about 20. We are currently working on learning the sounds of each letter and he really enjoys this. Landon and his mama have always had a special bond. Before he was born, while I was pregnant with him, I had a bout with cancer which required surgeries and chemotheraphy. I believe that it was not only a trial for me, but for him as well. A trial he had to go through even before he was born, but it was something we could go through together. I believe that we both learned a lot through this time and created a special bond that will last forever. He is a special little guy, has a big heart and tries very hard to be obedient. I love this kid!
Stats:
3 year old Landon...
38 inches long (about 65th percentile)
30 lbs. (about 50th percentile)







5 comments:
Ok...he is stinkin' cute! He looks like a mini Travis in these photos! I can not wait to see what you little girl look like!
20 is a long way to count! So smart!
LOVED THESE PICS! The last one stole my heart. Too cute!
Thanks for sharing and give that little guy a hug and kiss from his aunt Lindsay!
Love you!
That is so adorable the 2 of you hugging - melts my heart! Tyler would never let a moment like that be caught on film! Tyler has landon beat on weight - he was 30 pounds at 2!
He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment