Here are some pictures from our Cancun vacation. We went with Travis' business partner Dave Barbee and his wife Steph. My sister and her hubby, Richard came as well. It felt good to get into some warm weather, relax and see some new sights.

We went to an all inclusive resort which means all the meals were included. There were lots of restaurants to choose from and we happen to be in the Mexican one in this picture.

Enjoying ourselves on the beach in front of our hotel

A picture of us in front of the HUGE pool at night after dinner

Travis frolicking in the ocean


We drove two hours from Quintana Roo, which is the state where Cancun is, all the way to Yucatan. The driving part was quite an adventure in itself, but our destination was even better. Chichen Itza is where all these amazing Mayan Ruins are located. I couldn't believe how big they were and how good of shape they were in considering their age. The other picture is of my sister and her hubby Richard. It was fun to have my sista there!

Our next adventure was at XCaret. XCaret is a huge water amusement park. We snorkeled, saw lots of wildlife, and swam down a very slow water river that went through dark caves. Very fun! I wish we could have spent a little more time here.

The big show at XCaret

We had a great time and we were sad to leave the warmth, fun and relaxation. We were glad, however, to get home and see LT. LT wasn't especially happy to see us. He had such a great time at his grandparent's house and they spoiled him so much. He said, "Mama, can you go back to Cancoo?"
5 comments:
I loved seeing these pictures! We went to Cancun on our honeymoon and your pictures brought back so many memories :) Glad you guys had a good time!
Now I'm jealous. Looks like fun!
Oh gosh, I am super jealous! I would give anything to be able to enjoy some warm weather.
We loved reading about your vacation - glad to see someone having a little fun! How would it be to be in warm weather this time of year!!! Ron says nice goat, Travis.
How fun. Eli and I would really love to do that sometime. The warm weather would be wonderful right no\w!
Post a Comment