Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Fun With Play Dough

It might have been because the day was overcast and promised rain or maybe it was just too hot and muggy outside, whatever the reason we chose to stay inside and play today. LT wanted to play with the Play Dough so we broke it out and made pretend hamburgers, cookies and macaroni and cheese and even pretended to eat it. Then remembering the last time we played with play dough, I decided to make little accesories for LT.

I couldn't help but take part in the fun




This last one is one that LT had made all by himself

3 comments:

Baird Family said...

You are such a fun mom. You inspire me to be more patient and relaxed with Trevor.

Courtney said...

Hahaha, I do try to be a fun mom, but it doesn't always happen. I also wish I were more patient and relaxed with LT!!

Erin said...

So funny! I love it! You are such a cute little family!