Sunday, July 13, 2008

Extreme Cuteness

This is a song that we sing in church called, "I Am a Child of God." He's known all the words for many months now, but I am just now getting around to taking a video of it. As a mother, it just melts my heart to hear his sweet voice sing this song. Pause the other background music below so two songs aren't going on at once! In case you can't understand the words and you've never heard the song before, here they are:

I am a child of God

and he has sent me here.

Has given me an earthly home

with parents kind and dear.

Chorus

Lead me, guide me, walk beside me.

Help me find the way.

Teach me all that I must do

To live with Him someday.

3 comments:

Baird Family said...

OH SO CUTE! That melts my heart.

Sheri Johnson said...

He's got quite a little voice!

The Stephenson Family said...

Oh mylanta, that is soo adorable! My favorite parts are when he says "dear"...he uses a little accent! My other favorite part is when he says "dooooooooo" and his lips are sticking out! Sooooooooo CUTE! Thanks for brightening my day! LOVE YOU!

Linds