Thought I would post some pics of what is going on. Since it takes forever to load pics on blogger, there won't be that many. Enjoy!
1. Travis said, "You look SEXY!" (and he really meant it)
2. Travis said, "I am glad you did this, you have been conservative for so long that it's nice to see you do something wild! It's a turn on!"
3. Landon said, "Mom, you look like a Dada!"
4. Landon also said, "Mom you look beautiful!"
So far I haven't minded being bald like I thought. It certainly is colder. I feel a breeze and it send chills down my spine. When I lay my head on my pillow, it's very scratchy. I have found that I can get the biggest laugh from Izzy when I rub my head on her belly. There are definite benefits. Losing my hair has not been as horrible as I thought!

Travis had to add a little humor to the situation...
Family picture taken hours before the haircut!
My new wig! I love it!
Didn't like these others! But they were fun to try on!





7 comments:
I know that every time I post I tell you how amazing you are but....YOU ARE AMAZING! I love the shoulder length hair-do. I can't believe how big LT is getting, your kids are super cute.
Thanks for posting these! You really do look amazing...with a shaved head or with that darn cute wig! That wig was made for you!
Love you!!
Linds
I love your wig. The last picture looks like you are 19, too funny.
I can't believe how fast you started losing hair. Didn't I just see you on Monday? You are still beautiful and I just cracked up at the comments from Travis and LT.
You're beautiful no matter what. I like the wigs! LT's comment "you look like Daddy" made me laugh. Kids are so sweet and innocent and cute.
You are amazing!
You have so much strength...
And I have to agree with Travis, you looks sexy :)
Hang in there girl! I think of you and your family often.
Erin
I saw part of this post, but maybe didn't wait for it all to load.
You are gorgeous with or without hair!
Loved the mohawk look. Too bad it wouldn't have lasted.
You hang in there. You'll be whole again soon. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Post a Comment