Friday, March 5, 2010

Truly Touched

Thanks to everyone for your love and support. We have received countless prayers, phone calls, visits, dinners, flowers, cards, emails and so much more. We feel lifted up by all of these sweet gestures and it makes this trial so much easier. I thought to myself the other day, "truly what would I do without supportive friends and family?" I shuddered at the thought!!

One of these sweet acts of service came from my friend, Ashlie. She created this beautiful blog background and header for me. She added a quote about hope "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." It is so true! I think attitude is everything and I will always have hope! She is very talented and creates great blogger backgrounds. her website is http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/. Thank you Ashlie!

Thanks again to everyone! Love you!!

3 comments:

Troy Westerberg said...

Glad to hear things are reasonably OK. You're in my thoughts.

Logan said...

I love the new blog look! Hope everything is going okay.

Me, Myself and I said...

:)