Things are great. Isabell is a complete angel and we all adore her. She is very chatty and loves to sit in her bumbo and observe the "goings on" around her. LT continues to be full of energy and loves life. He is also very chatty (sheesh with him and Izzy around I can't get a word in edgewise!)
Our new home will be complete in two weeks! Travis and my father-in-law Duane have been working night and day on this house. We've also had tons of help from other family members and are so grateful for everyone who has been so willing to sacrifice their time and energy to help. It has been a labor of love and it will be our own little piece heaven when it's complete. I will post pictures soon!
Here are my two little cuties in their new Christmas duds. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their Thanksgiving! Don't you just love the holidays? Everything seems to be just a little more sparkly than usual!




5 comments:
Can't wait to see pix of your new place! Glad everything is coming together for you.
So cute! I am excited to see pictures of the house!
Glad you're blogging again. Love the pictures of the kids!
Yay for a new blog post! Love the new pics of the kiddos in their Christmas gear...adorable. I'm anxious to see pictures of your new house.
Whoo hoo your back! I love the cute Christmas pics. I can't wait to see the pics of the new house. What a great Christmas present to have it finished in 2 weeks!
Post a Comment