Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby Izzy

And now I'd like to introduce to you...Isabell! Our sweet little dream baby who is sweet, quiet and very mellow. She eats well, sleeps well and wakes up every once and awhile and is irresistibly cute. We are so thankful she is here safe and sound and feel very blessed by her sweet spirit. Everyone is doing well, including LT who seems to be adjusting well. He mauls her a bit with all the kissing, poking and hugging, but it could be much worse!

Stats:
7 lbs. 5 oz.
20 inches long


4 comments:

Kelli Dalley said...

She truely is an angel. What a blessing!

Logan said...

Oh Courtney she is such a cutie! Is Travis just in love with her? I hope you are having fun dressing her up in all of the cute clothes. Tell Travis I said hi.

Erin said...

Ok...CUTEST baby girl ever! I know I am late commenting (I have looked at your blog a million times with every intention to leave a comment and just never had the time!) I hope you are adjusting to life with 2. If you are not...It gets better :) Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Me, Myself and I said...

She is so cute! And it's so not fair. How does your hair look so great when you're still at the hospital with a newborn?